Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Party

Tonight, our neighborhood had a Halloween party. Everyone in the neighborhood set up a table in the park, and the kids kind of trick-or-treated from table to table. All the tables were decorated and kids and adults were in costume. There was even a hayride. Rick and I took a scary black kitty cat and Superman with us to the Halloween party.

This girl is seriously the cutest black cat ever! She told us she was going to be a scary black cat and scare all the ghosts and goblins away!At first, she told me she was going to walk like a cat to the party and while we were trick-or-treating. She must have thought about it a little more, though, because a little while later she told me that she thought she'd have to walk on just two feet so she could hold her candy bag with her hands.

Superman - to the rescue!
On the way to the party in the park...

Waiting in line for the hay ride.
There's a lady in our neighborhood who used to be a professional photographer in New York. I suppose she still is, but she doesn't have a studio here. Anyway, she always takes pictures at these neighborhood shindigs, and I guess she's working on a calendar. She was talking to the kids in this picture, and they started hamming it up for her. She asked them to hug each other, and they did and were super cute. She asked if she could use the picture in her calendar, because they are such cute kids! I'd been trying ALL night to get them to take a decent picture together, with no luck, and she didn't even have to work at it!
I asked them to hug each other so I could take a picture, and this is what I get....

Glow sticks are fun!

Tomorrow night, we'll go trick-or-treating and then go to a party that one of Jillian's friend's parents are hosting. They just live down the street, and I'm sure we'll have fun. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment