Thursday, October 21, 2010

Movin' On Up!

That's right! Jake is moving up a class in preschool! We had him in the two year old class, and he was doing great. The teacher said he was wonderful and one of her best kids, and she was impressed with what he knew! Yay Jake! On Tuesday, the school director talked with me after school and told me they wanted to move Jake up to the older two/three classroom. She said he was better behaved than the kids in his regular class and knew everything they were teaching the kids in that class, so she thought he ought to move up. So, on Wednesday, he was in his new class all day. When I picked the kids up, I asked Jake if he liked his new class, and he said, "YESH!" I also talked to his new teacher and asked how he did, and she said he was WONDERFUL! I'm so proud of Jake, and I'm thrilled that he's doing so well in his new school and new class.

No comments:

Post a Comment