In Jillian's class, they take turns doing different jobs. One day, Jillian came home, super excited, telling us that the next day it was her turn to be the "lunch box helper." This person helps the teacher pass out all the lunchboxes, and put them up after lunch. Then the next day, she was the bathroom monitor, and then the calendar helper. Yesterday, she was the flag holder. I asked her what that meant, and she said she got to hold the flag while they "said a prayer for it." I asked her what prayer they said for the flag, and she said, "you know. You put your right hand over your heart, and you say, 'I pledge allegiance, to the flag....." She said the WHOLE thing! I had no idea she knew the Pledge of Allegiance! She's learning soooo much!
The one job that she's really coveting though, is the plant waterer! She can't wait until its her turn to water all the plants in the classroom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment