This morning, I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth, when Jillian comes running down the hall, yelling, "mommy! Mommy, mommy, mommy!" This conversation followed:
Me: What, baby? What's wrong?
Jillian: I wanna ride a horsie. Please?
Me: You liked riding the horsies, didn't you?
Jillian: Uh huh. I wanna ride a horsie now.
Me: Okay, baby, we'll try to go back to the park this weekend so you can ride a pony.
Jillian: No, mommy. I wanna ride a horsie right now.
Me: Jillie, I don't have a horsie.
Jillian: Go get one. (Which incidentally, is her favorite command. She's always telling me to go get something).
Me: From where?
Jillian: The garage. (Said with a "duh" attitude). Go get a horsie from the garage.
If only life were so simple, that I could summon up a horse from the garage, on command.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL! I love those conversations. If only life were so simple indeed!
ReplyDelete