Monday, December 7, 2009

Santa

A few weeks ago, I asked Jillian if she knew who Santa was. She thought for a minute, and said, "ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!" I asked if she knew what Santa did, and she said she didn't. Later that afternoon, hours later, she came up to me and said, "So, mommy. What DOES Santa do?"

And now she calls him Santa Claw. Instead of Claus. :)

Me: Jillian, what do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?
Jillian: Lollipops, and presents.
Me: What kind of presents?
Jillian: Pink and purple ones.
Me: Uh, okay.
Jillian: And Jakey can get blue and green ones.

So, Santa has officially found some blue and green wrapping paper for Jake's gifts and gigantic holiday lollipops. It was a hunt, but I finally found some pink and purple Christmas wrapping paper for Jillie's gifts. So, we're set, unless she thinks of something else to specifically ask Santa for in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment