Last night, when I was putting Jillian to bed, we were lying in her bed just chatting. We often talk about things we did that day or what we're planning for the next day, while we lie there in her bed. So last night, we were talking about our day, and all of a sudden, she threw her arms around me, put her face right up next to mine, and said, "happy best friends day, mama. You're my best friend. I just love you so much." Does it get any better than that?
But yesterday evening, Rick and I were tickling Jillian on our bed, and she was trying to get away from us. We kept telling her she had to stay with us so we could tickle her, and she said, "GUYS! Guys, I need to go in the living room. Guys, I don't need you anymore, I just need Jakey!" "I need to go in the living room to watch cartoons!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment