
Rick is out of town this week. Work sent him to El Paso, and he'll be gone until Thursday night. Its been quite a while since Rick's had to travel for work, so it'll be interesting to see how the kids handle it. Tonight, we went for a walk and played with the bubbles and read lots of books to stay entertained, and I think the kids didn't really notice. Until bedtime.
Jillian and I called daddy just before bed. Unfortunately, he was in a loud restaurant, so even though Jillian was talking to him, Rick couldn't hear her that well. I didn't want her to stay up any later, so I told her she had to go to bed. She took "her" cell phone with her to bed, "in case Daddy calls me." I could hear her in her room "talking" to daddy on her phone for about ten minutes after I put her to bed.
Jillian and I called daddy just before bed. Unfortunately, he was in a loud restaurant, so even though Jillian was talking to him, Rick couldn't hear her that well. I didn't want her to stay up any later, so I told her she had to go to bed. She took "her" cell phone with her to bed, "in case Daddy calls me." I could hear her in her room "talking" to daddy on her phone for about ten minutes after I put her to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment