
Rick found this picture in my car over the weekend, and put it in my dash, propped up by the gauges. This morning, Jillian spotted it from the back seat and started saying, "mommy, I wanna see baby Jesus." When Irealized she was talking about this picture, I said, "Jillian, that's you. That's baby Jillian." She said, "baby Jake?" And I told her, "no, baby Jillian." She said, "Let me see." So I handed it to her, and she looked it over, studied it pretty good, and said, "Mommy! This is baby Jesus!" When I picked her up this afternoon after school, the first thing she said when she got in the car was, "mommy, I wanna see baby Jesus." I gave it to her, she looked at it, put it to her chest like a hug, and handed it back, "here mommy, here's baby Jesus."
No comments:
Post a Comment