I bought Jillian some new shoes the other day. They're cute, but not "she HAS to have these shoes, cute." Just as I had talked myself out of buying them, I saw on the box that the shoes are called "Jillian." So I figured I had to buy the kid the shoes that were named after her. Why do shoe companies name their shoes after women, anyway? Its weird, right? Are men's shoes given male names? I've never looked. Now that I think about it, I've never seen a shoe called 'Suzanne.' I'd probably buy them if I did, even if they weren't that cute.
Anyway, Jillian wore her new shoes to school today. After school, I took the kids to Toys R Us, and on the way home, Jillian was just jabbering away. I heard her say, "do you like my new shoes?" So I said, "yeah, I do like your new shoes. They're pretty." And she said, "no, mommy, I asked Jake if he liked my shoes." Then she turned to Jake and said, "JAKE, do you like my new shoes? They're pretty!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too cute you need to post a pic of her cute new shoes...LOL
ReplyDeleteGo Jillian! Shoes are pretty :) I can see her teen shoe closet now, watch out Suzanne!
ReplyDelete