Saturday, October 10, 2009

Silly Jillie

On Friday, the kids' school gave out stickers reminding the parents that the school was closed on Monday for Columbus Day. For some reason, Jillian's teacher put her sticker on her back, which Jillian thought was funny. When we got home, I took the sticker off her back and I guess I just put it on the table beside my bed.

Tonight, Rick and I were in the living room, and Jillian was watching Ice Age in our room. All of a sudden, she comes walking down the hall into the living room. Backwards. She was being very deliberate - because its not easy to walk backwards when you are two. As she got closer, I realized that she had found the sticker and put it on her back, and she was walking backwards to make sure we saw it! Silly girl!

Also, on the way to the pumpkin patch today, Jillian was in her carseat looking out the window. She started yelling, "mommy, daddy, look at the football truck! Look at the football truck!" We had no idea what she was talking about, until we saw a cement truck pass us. It IS shaped like a football!

No comments:

Post a Comment