I can always tell what Jillian is learning about at school by what she says and does at home. I guess her teachers are saying things like "shall we eat," and "shall we go outside," because lately Jillian has been prefacing everything that way. "Shall we watch cartoons, mommy?" "Shall we go to the park after school?"
Yesterday, Jillian asked me if we could get a pet. I asked her what kind of pet she wanted, and she said, "a puppy and a bird. And the puppy's name shall be George." I told her she had to wait until she was 4, and she said, "well, I'm already three and a half!" I told her that she was only 2 1/2 and she said, "no, Miss Toya said I'm 3 1/2." I told her that Miss Toya was wrong, and she pouted her lips and said, "but Miss Toya said I was 3 1/2. And so did Miss Rose!"
Rick picked the kids up from school the other day, and as he was walking out, another mom was walking in, and Rick said "howdy!" (We do live in TEXAS!). Jillian said, "daddy, what does 'howdy' mean?" Rick told her that it was just another way to say 'hi' or 'hello.' Jillian stopped walking and thought for a minute, and said, "howdy Daddy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment