Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Pink Dog?

A few minutes ago, Jillian told me that she was going to get a "little baby puppy dog, and bring him home to cuddle with." I asked her where she was going to get the puppy from, and she said, "from school. I mean, from the pet TRUCK." Then I asked her what color puppy she thought she'd like to have. She thought about it for a minute, and said, "I like a pink one. Then it can match my socks!"

And this morning, I told Jake to pick up his milk cup and put it on the table. When he did it, I told him that he was a good boy. I told Jillian to tell him he was a good boy too, and she said, "what did he do, mama?" (Guess she wasn't going to be heaping any praise without justification.) I told her what he did, and she said, "good boy, Jakey." Then she got up and went over to him, gave him a bear hug and a big kiss on the head, and said, "I'm so proud of you. You're a good boy Jakey."

No comments:

Post a Comment