We took a trip to the park this weekend since the weather was so nice. Jillian and Jake wore their matching Smurf shirts because I was hoping to get a cute picture of them together, but I was unsuccessful. But they had a great time playing on the playground.
Every time she climbs on this thing, I get worried. She can do it by herself though. She's such a big girl!


The reward for climbing up that thing? The SLIDE!

The kids tried out this "tire" swing for the first time this weekend. It was a huge hit!

Jillian showing Jake how to go down the slide.

" My turn, Jillian! Look at me!"

Back to the swing, this time by herself.

The problem with swinging on a tire swing by yourself....

"Hugs, Jakey, hugs!"
"Let's get up here on the bench, Jakey."

I thought this would be a good photo opportunity, with them both on the bench together. But no, they just wanted to get right back down and go play!
No comments:
Post a Comment