Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jillian Funnies

Me: Hey, Jillie Jill?
Jill: Yes, Mommy Mom?

Tucking In:
Me: Goodnight, baby.
Jillie: Goodnight mommy. I'm not going to cry.

At a restaurant, as I'm breaking a chip in half to eat it:
Jillian: "Mommy, you don't break it. Eat it like a human!"

When I wasn't putting her cartoons on fast enough:
Jillian: "Mommy, you're making me crazy!"

Reading a book the other night, with a picture of a daddy tucking in a little girl:
Jillie: (Pointing at the girl) "She's getting all tucked."
Me: "Who's tucking her in?"
Jillie: "Her daddy, because her mommy must not be home."

After I just spent about 20 minutes doing my hair before work/school:
Jillian: "Mommy? Are you ready to go? Lets go! Oh wait, you have to do your hair!"

Saturday morning:
Jillian: "When daddy gets home from work, we'll have a surprise birthday party. With treat bags." Then she whispered, "That'll be awesome!"

She saw Jake doing something bad, and said, "Daddy, look at your son! Look at your son!"

Jillie fell and "hurt" her knee. Said she needed a band-aid. She didn't. I gave her knee a kiss, and she said, "Mommy, it doesn't want a kiss! It wants a band-aid!"

No comments:

Post a Comment