Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Picture Day!

Today was picture day at Jillian and Jake's school. They do it twice a year, in the spring and fall. I love getting their school pictures - it makes them seem so grown up! This year, when I dropped the kids off at school, the director told me I could go ahead and take them back to the photographer, since they were getting individual pictures and a picture of them together. Jillian did very well - she was nervous at first, but warmed up quickly. She "smiled like a princess" and was super cute. Jake was more interested in touching the camera and all the props than sitting still, but Jillian kind of tamed him for the sibling picture by holding him in a choke hold when the photographer asked her to hug him! By the time it was time for Jake's solo picture, he wasn't really in the mood, but I think the photographer was able to get a few good ones. I can't wait for these pictures to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment