Here's Jillian enjoying it.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Rocking Chair
When I was pregnant with Jillian, my mom bought me a wooden rocking chair. It was the most special gift I received, because I have lots of memories of the rocking chair that my mom rocked me in. My mom had a wooden rocking chair that sat in our living room until I was in high school. (I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that her mom gave it to her when she was pregnant with my sister?) It wasn't anything fancy, but it held a lot of memories. I was so excited to have a wooden rocking chair of my own, to rock my babies in. The day she gave it to me, I thought ahead, thinking that I'd have this chair in my house forever. Its beautiful!
Here's Jillian enjoying it.
Jake decided to sit with her...
Here's Jillian enjoying it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I believe that Grandma Delaney gave those same chairs to Aunt Peggy, Aunt Mary Ann and Mom at the same time, as they were all prego together.
ReplyDelete