Monday, September 21, 2009

Hair!

Look how long Jillian's hair has gotten! For a girl who was bald until about 18 months, and who had only a teeny bit of hair up until about 2, its really starting to grow. When she was born, a little old lady told me not to worry, that bald babies always end up with long, thick hair. Both my sister and I were born bald, and we both have really thick hair. Rick and his sister were bald babies too, and they now both have nice thick hair. I've "polled" a lot of other people too, and it seems to be true - bald babies usually do end up with lots of hair! I'm thrilled that Jillian's hair is starting to really grow. We usually do pigtails, or pull her bangs back on the sides out of her face, but I think we may be ready to try a single ponytail!

1 comment:

  1. Looking at pictures of Morgan recently and she was bald still at 2 and look at all the hair that girl has. TONS. I tell you TONS. So much that I have trouble putting it up in a ponytail for her.

    ReplyDelete