Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

My birthday was Monday, and Rick and Jillian stayed home from work and school in order to make my day special. While I was at work, they went shopping for dinner, and made me a cake. Jillian helped pour ingredients, cracked an egg, and helped ice the cupcakes. I was so impressed with the cake they made! Rick said that he got the design off a site on the internet, and had fun making it. I think its very cool!
After dinner (which was delicious - bacon wrapped filet and baked potatos), we let the kids each eat a whole cupcake. Jillian really focused on the icing, and once that was gone, she was pretty much done, but Jake enjoyed the whole thing! It was such a mess. After this, they went straight into the bathtub!




Thanks Rick, Jake, and Jillian, for making my birthday so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment