We met Yasmine and her mom Sara at Walgreens near Disney. I still didn't tell Jillian where we were going - I wanted to see her reaction when she figured it out. As we were driving, we passed the entrance for the Disney hotels, and there are big signs with Mickey and Minnie on them. As we passed them, Sara asked me if Jillian would recognize it. I wasn't sure if she would, but a few seconds later, Jillian said, "mommy, are we going to ..........?" I asked her where, and she said, "are we going to Disney?" She practically whispered "Disney," like if she said it too loud it wouldn't be true. I asked if she'd like to go to Disney, and she said yes, so I said, "okay, that's where we're going to go then!" She started giggling, saying "yay yay yay yay!" It was so cute!
When we got to the park, Sara realized that her camera wasn't working, and I realized that mine needed batteries, so there's a slight gap in our picture taking. But I bought batteries and we were back in business.
Yasmine was so excited to see Cinderella's castle! Jillian was excited to show it to her, too.

Meeting the princesses again. Both girls were very excited. Jillian went first, and she'd walk right up to each princess and hug them, and then turn around and say, "that's my friend Yazzy." The princesses and the photographers kept asking if they were sisters, which we thought was weird, since Sara and I were obviously their mothers, but I think the girls thought it was fun to pretend to be sisters.
And slipping on Belle's dress!
Holding hands in line at Its A Small World.
We were running out of time at the end of the day, so we gave Yasmine a choice between meeting Mickey and Minnie or meeting the Disney fairies. She chose to meet the fairies. The line for the fairies is LONG. Much longer than waiting to meet the princesses. First, they met Rosetta.
And then they RAN to see Tinkerbell, and gave her a huge hug!

And then Irridescent. I'm not convinced that they recognized Rosetta or Irridescent, but they were so excited about meeting Tinkerbell that meeting her friends was just as fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment