I ALWAYS have my camera with me. I take it everywhere! Its not a small camera, either, so its not like it just fits in my pocket or my purse. But I haul that thing everywhere, because I don't ever want to be saying, "man, I wish I had my camera... ." Like I was saying today. Last weekend, I left our diaper bag at Grandma Bob's house, and didn't realize until the next day that I had put the camera in the diaper bag and it was at Grandma's house too!
So today I took the kids to the splash pad. It felt like it was about 106 degrees outside - it was so hot. But when I got in the car and checked the temperature, it said 88*!!! What am I gonna do when it really IS 106*?
Anyway, Jake is an independent sort of kid. When we go to the park or the splash pad, or anywhere that there are other kids around, he's pretty content to hang out and play by himself. He doesn't usually get involved with other kids. He plays with Jillian all the time, but he's sorta shy. But today, at the splash pad, I looked up and he was playing with two older boys. The other boys were probably 6 or 7, and they were all splashing each other. Jake was splashing them, they were splashing him, and all three were giggling! It was so cute to see Jake really playing with other kids! And me, without my camera....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment