When we got home, Jillian posed for some pictures in her new Home Depot apron. They hand out little pins to put on the apron for each project that you do, so the kids bring back their apron each time they go to the Kids Workshop. Jillian was loving her apron. First she had to show us her silly faces.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Construction Projects
A few weekends ago, I took the kids with me to run some errands. We stopped at Home Depot to get some spray paint for a project we were working on, and while we were there, we participated in the Kids Workshop. I helped both kids make a planter for a pot of flowers. They both loved it and were so proud of their projects.
When we got home, Jillian posed for some pictures in her new Home Depot apron. They hand out little pins to put on the apron for each project that you do, so the kids bring back their apron each time they go to the Kids Workshop. Jillian was loving her apron. First she had to show us her silly faces.
When we got home, Jillian posed for some pictures in her new Home Depot apron. They hand out little pins to put on the apron for each project that you do, so the kids bring back their apron each time they go to the Kids Workshop. Jillian was loving her apron. First she had to show us her silly faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Mo was little we did this evary weekend that we went to Sebring. Here Home Depot does them every Saturday and so does Lowe's. This is good FREE fun,
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I always see stuff on them but they said it was for ages 5-8 so I figured i had to wait. I'll have to check one out.
ReplyDelete