Even though we had six kids with us on the beach, it was quite relaxing. The kids dug in the sand, played in the water, and just ran around while Tanya and I chatted. And the best part is that it wasn't weird at all. You know sometimes when you see someone that you haven't seen in a while and its awkward? It wasn't like that at all. Tanya's one of those friends who, even though you haven't seen each other in years, it seems like no time has gone by at all.
We had the best time watchign our kids play together. They got along great, and the bigger ones kind of watched out for the little ones. It was a beautfiul day, and we all had a blast!
They were jumping over the waves as they came in. And giggling the whole time!

Yuna and Jillian played on this inner tube forever. They would both get in it and paddle out and let the waves wash them back in. They thought it was great!


I love this picture! Can't help but wonder what they were talking about...
Back on the beach, Jake and Dora were digging a small hole. Tanya's son Samuel, who is 11, and her sister, Veronica, who is 16, were digging a huge hole next to Dora and Jake. I mean, huge. It ended up being like the size and depth of a bathtub!

How fun! I'm glad you guys got to see each other while she was down! Looks like the kids really did have a great time together!!
ReplyDelete