Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Fondue!
We decided to have fondue last night after Jake went to bed. We thought Jillian would think it was fun. She was very excited while we were cutting up the bananas and strawberries, and while we were mixing and melting the chocolate. She couldn't wait to get started. Once we did though, she wasn't as impressed as we thought she'd be. She ate all her bananas with chocolate on them, but it took her forever. She waited about 3-4 minutes after dipping each one before she'd eat it, because she was afraid it was too hot. She said she thought they tasted good, though. She didn't dip many strawberries - most of those she just ate plain. Eventually she got bored with it and just wanted to play around with the fondue sticks. Oh, and she did enjoy eating the leftover chocolate chips! Rick and I thought it was good though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice blog!
ReplyDelete*Paige
www.youravon.com/pschnee
I think that we should do that when Morgan and I are there.
ReplyDelete