Thursday, May 7, 2009
Someone needs to learn about sharing!
On our way home from church last night, the kids and I stopped at Sonic to get food for Rick. I had promised Jillian ice cream earlier, and she remembered, so we also got two Sonic Blasts. Rick got Reeses peanut butter cups and I got M&M. Jillie wanted to hold one in the car, but I finally convinced her to wait until we got home. Once we did, Rick came out to the car to help me unload the kids, and Jillian convinced him to let her carry one of the ice creams (yeah, he always gives in...). She was walking carefully, looking at the ice cream, very clearly excited about getting inside so she could eat it. As she was walking towards the door, she looked up at Rick and said, "daddy, where's yours?" She had given no thought to the idea that she might have to share that ice cream with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment