Sunday, May 10, 2009

Little Baby Pedicure!

Yesterday, when I got home from getting a pedicure, Rick told me that Jillian begged him to paint her toes. Since he obviously wasn't equipped for that, he told her to ask me when I got home. So I dug out some pale pink polish and painted her tootsies. She was very good, she sat still and didn't touch them. But the whole time I was painting them, she said, over and over again, "that is just SO silly! That is just so silly!" She's very proud of her pink toes! She wouldn't let me wash her feet in the bath last night because she was afraid the polish would wash off!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the min-pedi’s. Jasmin won’t let me cut her toe nails afterwards because she thinks I am going to cut all the color off! Silly girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you are starting her off on the right track with the pretty things in life. Morgan loves to go pedicure and gets mad if mom or I go without her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that she kept saying it was silly! It is pretty silly that we paint our toes!

    ReplyDelete