Jillian has decided that she only likes to wear dresses. Which is basically okay with me, I was kind of looking forward to this stage. She wants to wear them all the time, and gets angry when we make her take them off to put her pajamas on. So we decided to get her some big girl nightgowns. We also figured we should get her some more dresses. We have a lot, thanks to Cindy, but we needed some that were less fancy and more comfy for daycare, so we made a trip to Wal-Mart. We'd told Jillian where we were going and what we were getting, and she was super excited and talked about buying dresses all morning. By the time we got there, though, she had fallen asleep in her carseat! I thought she'd wake up when I transferred her from the car to the cart, but nope. She slept through the whole shopping trip! Poor girl. But when we got home, she had a good time going through the bag to see all of her new dresses! Then I had to go buy her new bows to match her new dresses. She's currently sporting a new nightgown, and is very happy about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment