I'm not sure if she has an imaginary friend, or if she's just trying to say something that I can't understand, or what, but Jillian constantly talks about Gockey (sounds like "Clock-ey" but with a "G"). Every night, when we sing songs before bed, she'll add "For Gockey!" somewhere in the song. For example:
Away in a manger, no crib For Gockey!
Jesus loves the little children, all of the children of the world, red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight, Jesus loves For Gockey!
The B I B L E, yes that's the book for me. I stand alone, on the word of God, the B I B L E! BIBLE! For Gockey!
Jesus loves me, this I know, For Gockey!
Twinkle twinkle, little star. How I wonder what you are. For Gockey!
Sometimes, at the end of a song, she'll say, "Yay! For Gockey. For daddy, for mommy, for Jillian, for Jacob. FOR GOCKEY!"
She's such a silly little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute! Ryken says, "yea song" at the end of any music, even commercials. & if you change the radio station he will say "I want more yo get!" (yo get = music)I kept giving him yougart for a week!
ReplyDelete