Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Jillian Funnies

This morning on the way to school:
Jillian: hey Mommy!
Me: hey Jillie!
Jillian: I love you three times!

Last night on the way home from school, as we are getting close to our building:
Jillian: "we're home! sweet sweet home!"

Last night, after watching Yo Gabba Gabba, where they were singing a song that just repeats, "IIIIIII like fish, I like fish, IIIIIIII like fish, I like fish." We were in J's room, getting her nightgown on, and she sings, "IIIIIIIII like mama, I like mama. IIIIII like mama, I like mama!"

When Jake was sick, we told Jillian that Jake didn't feel very well. So all weekend, she walked around the house, saying, "why you not feeling well? You okay?" to all of us. She has been very concerned. She's also concerned about her Dora doll, who apparently can't sleep well because she doesn't feel good. Last night, Jillian told me that Dora was going to the doctor with her today. Thanks, Dad and Cindy, for the Dora doll - she's Jillian's current favorite toy! (We'll send you Dora's doctor bill!)

No comments:

Post a Comment