Friday, February 25, 2011
Stuffed Animals
The other night, Jillian came in to our room around 11:30. She asked, "momma, can I get in your bed? After I go to the bathroom?" Rick was in the shower, so I said she could, figuring that Rick could just put her back in her bed when he got out of the shower. She ran off to her bathroom, and was gone for awhile. I was half-asleep, and figured she'd just gone back to her own bed, since her room is next door to the bathroom and ours is on the other side of the house. But nope. A few minutes later, she came back in our room and said, "momma, can I still sleep in your bed? I brought my octopus blanket." She hauled that up on our bed. "And I brought Bear Bear." Tossed that up on the bed. "And my pillow pet and Pinky." Toss. "And my puppies."
When Rick got out of the shower, Jillian was asleep and the two of us were surrounded by all these friends. He took her back to her room and she never even woke up. The animals, however, just got flung on the floor. They got to spend the night in our room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment