Jillian is officialy 4 years old today! She has grown up so fast - I can hardly believe how fast its gone by. Jillian is such a sweet girl. She's smart as a whip and thinks she's about 14, rather than 4. She is the funniest little girl - she makes me laugh with her funny stories and crazy jokes and witty remarks. Jillian is in the 4-5 year old class at her preschool, and has been since she started there in October. Her teacher tells me she's the smartest in her class. (Yeah, I'm bragging, but its my blog, and I'm allowed.)
Jillian loves her little brother, and when they're in the mood, they are so sweet and loving towards each other. She loves to giggle, and she loves to tickle Jake. She's such a blessing to our family, and we love her so much! Happy 4th Birthday, Jillian!

Make a wish!

Just as the last notes of the "Happy Birhtday" song were out of our mouth, Jake yanked the candle up out of the cake and licked the chocolate frosting off!
No comments:
Post a Comment