I'm so excited! I haven't seen Rick in five weeks, and we had planned for him to come for a visit on Wednesday. He was going to stay for about 7 days, and we had all kinds of fun plans, including a trip to Disney. BUT, he called me yesterday to tell me that his boss asked him if he wanted to come to Orlando to manage a crew of techs from Houston. The Houston market is very slow right now, and Orlando is very busy, so Houston is loaning some technicians to Orlando for six weeks, and they asked Rick to come manage them!
We are so excited! He's leaving Dallas tomorrow morning, bright and early. He'll be here either late Saturday night, or sometime on Sunday, depending on whether he stops for the night. He'll be driving his work truck. He cancelled his flight for Wednesday, and the airline gave him a credit to use later. And, he has all next week off, so we can still go to Disney!
I'm so excited that he gets to come sooner, and stay so much longer! What great news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment