This morning, Jillian was a little cranky because she stayed up to late and woke up too early. She was whining about everything. When I asked her what she wanted to wear today, she asked, "where are we going?" Like that would dictate what she decided to wear. I told her she was going to school, and she said, "how about you pick out a dress for me, mommy?" So I did - easy.
Then she threw a fit because she wanted cookies and I didn't have any. Then she wanted cereal. She eats breakfast at school, so I wasn't going to take the time to make her breakfast at home. I offered her a banana, but that wouldn't do.
Then she wanted to finish watching cartoons, and I wanted to leave. She threw a fit because she didn't want to turn of the TV, and then again because I turned it off and she wanted to. I reminded her that we had to leave because we were going to school, and she said, "I'm sick and tired of going to school!" Grumpy girl today! Hopefully she's snapped out of her mood before I go to pick her up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i hope that she is in a better mood when I am there. I don't want to visit a crabby brat. I want to visit my sweet pickle :)
ReplyDeleteThat was really sissy and not Mo.
ReplyDelete