Jake learned to clap his hands and the basic idea of how to put a puzzle together. He was standing at the coffee table in front of one of Jillian's puzzles (which is a real puzzle, not just one of those baby ones - this one had 12 pieces, and no picture underneath to show where the pieces go). Jake's been watching Jillian do puzzles for awhile now, and he stood at the coffee table and put all the pieces from the table to the puzzle board. He's getting the idea of what to do!
So Rick and I started clapping for him, and Jillian joined in. We kept cheering for Jake to clap with us, and, just when we were getting ready to give up, he sat down and started clapping! Yay Jake! So we clapped some more. When we were all done, Jillian said, "can we keep clapping for Jacob again?" So we did!
And Rick reminded me of how, when Jillian was little, she used to go nuts clapping during Wheel of Fortune. I had forgotten about that, which reminded me how precious these memories are. I feel like I need to have a video camera on them all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment