Monday, July 20, 2009

Band-Aids!

Our living room looks like a tornado went through it right now. There are toys everywhere! Jillian was running from the hallway into the living room, and stepped on the side of her plastic beach shovel. You know how bad it hurts when you step on a plastic toy? I imagine it hurt her even more, since her foot is so much smaller. She asked for a band-aid, and I told her she didn't need one because her foot wasn't bleeding. So she asked daddy, who told her no at first, but she poked her little lip out, and he gave in.

She insisted on putting the band-aid on herself, which she did pretty well. Then she took it off and put it on her toe, and then around her finger, and then on her mouth. A few minutes ago, she asked for another band-aid. I told her no, because she didn't need one, and she said, "okay. I'm going to go step on that shovel again!" And off she scampered, over to the shovel, and started stepping on it, at different angles, trying to get the angle that would hurt her foot! She really wanted another band-aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment