"Come on, Jake. Lets get some extrasize!"


I bought these smurf shirts for the kids about 8 months ago or more, while we were in Dallas. Jillian gets herself dressed in the mornings these days, and usually she wears either a dress or something pink. So I was surprised when she came down wearing her Smurf shirt. She said, "Mom, is Jake wearing his Smurf shirt today?" I told her he wasn't, but that I'd change him if she wanted me to. She said she did want him to change, so they "could be like little twins."
I bought these smurf shirts for the kids about 8 months ago or more, while we were in Dallas. Jillian gets herself dressed in the mornings these days, and usually she wears either a dress or something pink. So I was surprised when she came down wearing her Smurf shirt. She said, "Mom, is Jake wearing his Smurf shirt today?" I told her he wasn't, but that I'd change him if she wanted me to. She said she did want him to change, so they "could be like little twins."
No comments:
Post a Comment