Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sneaky Super Spies

I was talking to Jillian about Grandma Lynne and Grandpa Rodney this weekend. They went up to Tennessee to see Rick's grandma for the weekend. Jillian was asking me when they were coming home, and where they were. I said they were visiting great-grandma, and Jillian said "I miss great-grandma. Don't you?" I told her I did, and she said, "hey! I know what we can do! We can build a really really long tunnel that goes right up to, um, um, Aunt Ann's house (that's where great-grandma is staying), and we'll go there, and we'll snatch the walker and great-grandma, and we'll bring her back here where she belongs! And we won't tell grandma and grandpa either. They'll be looking around, saying 'where is great-grandma?' and they'll never know where she went. Cause we're sneaky super spies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment