Jillian is really loving her dance classes. I think tap is her favorite - she loves making noise with those tap shoes! When she started the class, there were only two girls - Jillian and Carley, but they are up to five now. After class last week, when they did ballet and tumbling, Jillian kept telling me, "mommy, that was SO fun! I had so much fun!"

The class does a lot of exercises across the floor, with each girl going one at a time. Jillian, my natural little leader, is always either the line leader, or the last girl to go. If she's last, its because she was too busy talking to one of the other girls. She's never in the middle.

Doing a split! She showed me this one day before she even started dance class, and she knew what it was called. I'm not sure how she knew, but she's good at it. This isn't even a very good one - she can do a real split!

Getting ready to do a twirl!

Jillian and Carley comparing shoes before class. Of course they are exactly the same shoes. They're trying to figure out how to tie the little bows on the tops of the shoes.

Prepping for her sommersault on tumbling day.

Who IS that cute girl in the mirror? I could just smooch her! Oh, wait....

I am so thrilled that Jillian is taking dance lessons and loving it! Obviously, at three, she's not really learning how to do ballet or tap, but she is learning how to love the movements and music, and to express herself. And, its practically the cutest thing in the world to watch!
SO CUTE! Makes me excited for those days with Whitney :)
ReplyDelete