This was right when we got home. She was so excited to put the tu-tu on that she ran into her room and started jumping on the bed! And yes, Jake's wearing one too. Rick doesn't like that fact very much, but Jake doesn't know that he's not supposed to wear a tu-tu, all he knows is that his sister is wearing one - and having lots of fun - and they're bright colored and fun to wear. I'm okay with that - as long as he only wears it in the house. I considered buying him some boy dress-up stuff, but lets be real. No boy costumes are any where as "fun" as a tu-tu!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
TuTu Cute!
Jillian is in a ballernia phase right now. I'm LOVING it! She likes to put on shows for us. She'll take her red plastic kiddie table, turn it upside down, and dance on her stage. Its so cute! So I decided to buy her some tu-tus to wear when she dances. We got her a pink one and an aqua one, and she's been wearing them everywhere! She loves her new tu-tus!
This was right when we got home. She was so excited to put the tu-tu on that she ran into her room and started jumping on the bed! And yes, Jake's wearing one too. Rick doesn't like that fact very much, but Jake doesn't know that he's not supposed to wear a tu-tu, all he knows is that his sister is wearing one - and having lots of fun - and they're bright colored and fun to wear. I'm okay with that - as long as he only wears it in the house. I considered buying him some boy dress-up stuff, but lets be real. No boy costumes are any where as "fun" as a tu-tu!


Wardrobe change! They swapped colors!
We had a playdate with Jillian's friend Hannah at a bounce house near our apartment, and Jillian insisted on wearing her new tu-tu on her playdate! She was the cutest girl there! (I had to convince her that these pants were "leggings" so she'd agree to wear them underneath. Well, first I tried to tell her they were tights, but she knew they weren't, so we had to go with leggings.)

This was right when we got home. She was so excited to put the tu-tu on that she ran into her room and started jumping on the bed! And yes, Jake's wearing one too. Rick doesn't like that fact very much, but Jake doesn't know that he's not supposed to wear a tu-tu, all he knows is that his sister is wearing one - and having lots of fun - and they're bright colored and fun to wear. I'm okay with that - as long as he only wears it in the house. I considered buying him some boy dress-up stuff, but lets be real. No boy costumes are any where as "fun" as a tu-tu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that Jake has one on! Very cute! Brenna has the light pink one and she loves to wear it and act like a ballerina too! :-)
ReplyDelete