Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sleepy Time

I had to wake the kids up from their naps on Monday because they were sleeping too late. Jillian was not happy about it!
She looked at me, gave me a dirty look, and then fell back asleep with the scowl on her face. Then she rolled over and curled up in a ball. I ended up just leaving her light on and the door open, and she came out a few minutes later, chipper as could be!

Jake also had a hard time getting up when I woke him up. He didn't give me a scowl, but he didn't want to get up, either. He didn't take as long as Jillian to get out of bed, but as soon as he did, he walked over to Rick and when Rick picked him up, Jake nuzzled into Rick's neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment