It's really really official now - we're moving back to Orlando! I've sort of been waiting until it was for sure-for sure before making a big announcement, but we're loading up all of our stuff on a U-Haul tomorrow and making the long drive back to Florida.
For now, just the kids and I will be going back. Rick has to stay here in Dallas until his job finally transfers him back to Orlando. We're really hoping that happens quickly. But in any event, Rick has already reserved plane tickets for the first weekend in May, so he'll come visit then.
I'm so excited to be home. Its so important to us that our kids grow up near their family. I'm excited to be able to see my family on a much more regular basis. I'm already planning Jake's second birthday party. Two parties, actually. We're having one at Highlands Hammock the weekend after his birthday, and then we're having a second party the weekend that Rick comes to visit. Its going to be so great to have all of our family at the party!
And a great big thanks to Bob, Don, and Cindy, for driving out here to help me drive back. You guys are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so jealous- enjoy the weather! Now maybe we can actually reconnect when we come down to visit- we should meet at Disney!! Keep in touch! Love, Janine
ReplyDelete