Friday, February 19, 2010

Ouch!

This is the look that Jillian sported today! She had a small scratch on her nose, and last night she picked the scab, so it started bleeding (why do faces bleed SO much??). So when she went to bed, I put this band-aid on it, and she's left it on all day!

I thought this band-aid wouldn't make it through the night. Usually, she begs for a band-aid, even when she doesn't need one, and then within 15 minutes or so, she's yanked it off already. Just this morning, she made me give her one for a non-existent toe injury, and about 10 minutes after we put it on, I found it on the table. I asked her why she took it off, and she said it didn't hurt anymore. So either she can't see and feel the band-aid on her nose, or she thinks it looks cool - because she is STILL wearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment