Last night, Jillian and I were on playing on the computer, at the Disney.com website. We decided to take a "quiz" to see which of the princesses was most like Jillian. It asked questions about what type of clothing she wears when she's not in her ball gowns, what types of activities she enjoyes, and what types of animals she likes.
It asked what kind of lessons she would like to take, and gave gymnastics, ballet, and soccer, and swimming as some of the options. She chose swimming lessons.
It also asked where she'd most like to live. The options included a deserted island, the woodlands, a mountainside, the country, and an exotic country. When I read the options to Jillian, she said, "I want to live at MY house." I said, "well, where would you like for your house to be? The mountains? In the woods? Near the ocean?" And she thought for a minute, and then said, "no, my house is right here. This is where we belong! In OUR house!"
At the end of the quiz, we learned that Jillian was most like Aurora, Sleeping Beauty. (Jillian calls her Aurorie.) When I told her, she said, "NO! I don't want to be Aurorie. I'm Snow White!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment