Friday, November 27, 2009

Girl Trip to Houston

Two weeks ago, Jillian and I drove to Houston to meet up with some friends of mine who have kids the same age as Jillian. We met when we were all pregnant and all the kids were born between December and February - so we had a group of six almost three year olds. It was so fun to see everyone, and the kids had a blast playing together.


Its really hard to get this many kids to look in the same direction and smile all at once!
In the hotel, Jillian and I shared a room with my friends Lisa and Sarah, and their kids Emily and Lauren. We decided to get them matching pajamas, because we thought it would be really cute and we thought the girls would think it was fun.

The next morning, I painted all the girls' toenails. They have rainbow toes - I used purple, green and blue. They all thought it was so funny!
Jillian is still talking about Lauren and Emily. She had so much fun playing with all the kids - we can't wait to take another "girl" trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment