This morning, after I finished putting Jillian's hairbows in her hair, I said, "you look so beautiful, do you know that?" She said, "uh huh." Then I said, "and Jake is very handsome, isn't he?" She said, "Yeah. And Aiden is handsome too." I asked her if she meant Aiden from church, and she said, "no, Aiden from school." When I told Rick, he said, "Aiden and I are gonna have to have a talk. That kid is barking up the wrong tree with Jillian."
And on the way to school this morning, I stopped to get gas. While I was out of the car, Jillian was screaming, "mommy, are you getting gas? Mommy! Are you getting gas?" I leaned my head in to tell her that yes, I was getting gas, and she said, "mommy, get back in the car and drive me to school!" She's bossy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment