Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Program

The kids had their first ever Christmas program this year, and in the weeks leading up to it, they were so excited. Actually, Jillian had been talking about it for months, but for the past few weeks, they've been practicing their songs and talking about their costumes. I wasn't sure how they would do on stage. Jillian is a pretty outgoing little girl, but is sometimes shy at first. But I still thought she would have no problems on stage, since she'd done her ballet recital last summer and wasn't nervous or shy at all. And Jake is a little slower to open up, so I was a little worried that he wouldn't want to get on stage at all.



But I needn't have worried. Jake's class was up first, and he was a star! He sang all the songs and did all the hand motions. He smiled and waved at us, and he was so comfortable up on stage. It was soooooo stinkin' cute!












Jillian's class dressed up like little angels and they were all so cute. Unfortunately, when they were lining up on stage, Jillian kind of got pushed behind another little girl, and she had a hard time working her way out of the back. But she sang her little heart out, and I got as many pictures of her as I could.



After the show was over, the kids were so proud of themselves, and Rick and I were so proud of them. It was such a great night for all of us!



No comments:

Post a Comment