Rick took the kids to McDonalds for lunch. The last time she went, they gave Jillian a boy toy in her Happy Meal, and she wasn't happy about it. So on the way, Jillian had this conversation with Rick:
Jillian: "Daddy, make sure they know to give me a girl toy...Oh wait, we are going inside so they will see I have long hair and know I'm a girl. But some boys have long hair, but they are all rocker boys and to be a rocker boy you must have long hair, even the ones with short hair must wear a wig to be a rocker boy. Unless you are a rocker boy you should have short hair. Daddy, is it the law that you have long hair if you are a rocker boy? Will Grandpa Bob take youto jail if you have long hair and you are not a rocker boy? Long hair on boys is groooooooss unless you are a rocker boy but even then it's still gross."
And on the way to school a few days ago, I had this conversation with Jillian:
Jillian: "Mommy, if you see a Flying Dutchman, and he says he's going to take your soul...did you know everyone has a soul in your body? Anyway, the Flying Dutchman. If he says he's going to take your soul, all you can do is whistle."
Me: "uh oh. I can't whistle."
Jillian: "well, then I guess youre going to have to do cartwheels. Or handstands. That's the only way."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment