Sunday, October 16, 2011

Giggly Jake

The other night, I was lying in bed with Jake, talking about his day. I asked him if he had fun at chapel, and he said he did. So I asked him what he learned, and he started giggling and said, "yesiree, Bob!" He said it again a few times, and just kept cracking himself up. I bet he said that and giggled over and over for about five minutes! It was sooo cute!

The next morning on the way to school, I got him to say it some more, because the way he says it is adorable. I asked Ms. Jody, his teacher's aide about it when we got to school, and she said that Ms. Pingle (Jake's teacher) says it all the time. I wonder if Jake giggles every time he hears her say it, or if it just tickled his funny bone that night?

No comments:

Post a Comment