Monday, September 12, 2011
My little acrobat...
Tonight, Jake didn't want to go to bed. He was being extra cute, so I told him he could sit with me on the couch, but he had to lie down and couldn't talk. He did pretty good for a while, but then started talking just for the sake of talking. He was getting fidgety, so I told him he had to go back to bed. He begged to stay out with me, and, again, because he's so dang cute (and I am a sucker...) I let him. He calmed down, and was doing his typical thing where he moves all around trying to get in a comfy spot, so I was thinking it was only a matter of time before he fell asleep. All of a sudden, he slipped off the couch, head first, onto the floor, so that his head and shoulders were hanging off with his head on the ground, and the rest of his body was on the couch. I pulled him up, and turned him over, and his eyes had that sleepy look to them, but he was awake. I said, "Jakey, are you ok?" He just kind of looked at me sort of surpised and dazed, so I said, "did you fall off the couch?" His response: "no, I was doing a head stand!" Oh, silly me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment