Friday, May 27, 2011
Monster Shirts
Last weekend, the kids and I made Monster Shirts. I bought iron-on kits that had a monster body that I ironed on first, and then it had a bunch of different eyes, noses, mouths, ears, hands, feet, bows, gloves, socks, etc., that the kids positioned onto their monster's body. Once they put all their pieces on the monster, I ironed them all on. The kids had fun making their shirts, and they were so excited to wear them!
Seriously? Super Cute!!!

Jillian had a mishap on her bike a day or two before we made these shirts. She learned a good lesson about the importance of wearing a helmet! (I'm aware that the helmet probably would not have prevented this particular injury, but she is not aware of that fact, and learned the lesson anyway...).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment