Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dance Recital Pictures

On Tuesday, Jillian's dance class had their "class" pictures taken in their recital costumes. They had to have their hair in a bun, and a little bit of make-up. Jillian was so excited about the make-up! After class last week, Jillian told me, "Mom, Miss Amanda said we get to wear MAKE-UP for our pictures!!!" I told her that meant she could wear lip gloss and a little bit of blush. She couldn't wait! When we were taking these pictures, she was standing right by the mirror, so she was more than willing to pose for me, but she wanted to be looking at herself in the mirror! I could barely get her to look in my direction.


Watching the other kids get their pictures taken. Parents weren't allowed in the room where the photographers were, so we waited our turn on the benches in the waiting area. They did individual pictures and then a group shot of the whole class. I can't wait to see how Jillian's pictures turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment